Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kate's Bedding






I mentioned in a previous post the we ordered our crib bedding for Kate through a company I found online - Mod Pea Pod (www.modpeapod.com). It's a great site if you know anyone looking for custom bedding at an extremely affordable price! Our bedding came in about a week ago and here it is!!! So excited to show it off! I was so anxious to post these pics tonight but realized that the battery on my new camera needed to be charged...so, these photos are from my iPhone : (

I love the monogram on the bumper -- crazy to actually see her initials. Funny story behind the little pink dog. For those of you that know, we have a precious Westie named Cooper and he's been the center of our attention now for 5+ years. We're used to buying toys similar to this for him quite frequently but on our latest outing, Kyle spotted this pink puppy and insisted that it was something Kate should have. Only problem is...it looks so similar to a toy we would bring home for Cooper and, even worse, it barks! It makes these barking noises and I know Cooper is going to go crazy when he sees or hears it. Heavens!!!

I've also posted a random tutu pic! This is Kate's first tutu and I fell in love with it when I saw it several months ago and had to have it. Isn't it just adorable?!

More nursery photos to come...my mom and grandmother will be coming in town in less than 2 weeks and they are going to be such a big help to me in putting the final finishing touches on everything. More to come...

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It looks great!! I bet you are super excited to see things finally coming together! It's perfect for lil Miss Kate!

    ReplyDelete