Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch!




















It's officially Fall (although it doesn't feel like it with temps in the 90's), but with such nice weather, we had a great time outdoors at the pumpkin patch. Kyle did some research and found a great little pumpkin patch in Arcadia, OK. It was a neat place and definitely more to do for kids who can do all sorts of cool things like run, jump, climb, play! But, Kate had fun watching and taking it all in! I thought she'd get a kick out of the animals too, so we bought some feed to give to the animals...honestly, this is the first time I've ever done such a thing but wanted to do it to see if I could get a reaction out of Kate. Not sure she cared -- ha! I, on the other, was totally freaked - does my face show it?!?

Dad and Kate had lots of quality time since she was hanging out on him in her baby carrier. We also bought a cartload of pumpkins before leaving - gees - we got sucked in! But, I think these may be the best pumpkins we've ever had. Even pre-baby, Kyle and I make it a tradition to carve our own pumpkins...can't wait to get Kate involved this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment