Saturday, August 7, 2010

Showering Baby Preston!







Last weekend was so much fun! I helped host a shower for one of my dearest friends from college, Delana! She and her husband are expecting their first child - a little boy - any day now!!! I'm so happy for them and the timing of our pregnancies could not have been more perfect. Actually, we didn't time anything but it just worked out perfectly ; )!!! Their precious baby Preston will be here on August 27 if not sooner! I can't wait for Kate to meet Preston and for our families to share many, many wonderful times together.

Here are a few pics from Delana's shower! I realized once I got home and reviewed the pictures that I didn't have near the snapshots I thought I had taken. I think I must have taken lots for other people and I suppose I was hosting, so I was pretty busy at times ; ) These are just a few but I must admit that Delana racked up with so many neat baby gifts. Preston is going to be completely set and he's got such a wonderful, big family (and lots of friends) that are so, so anxious to meet him! The countdown is on!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It was so much fun and such an awesome shower! Thanks again for making the trip down to share in this celebration with us. It wouldn't have been the same without you there!! Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete