Sunday, December 26, 2010

Kate - 6 months







I'm behind again in posting but hopefully will get all caught up before the new year! That's the goal! Here are a few of my fave snapshots of Kate at 6 months with her monkey (that still doesn't have a name). She turned 6 months old on Dec. 16 and is still growing like a weed! She's still in the 90th percentile in weight (18 pounds, 9 ounces) and we'll find out tomorrow at the doctor just how tall she is! She's been in the 97th percentile in height too - just crazy! Kate is babbling more and more at this age and every now and then, I like to think I can make out her saying "mama" or something to that effect ; ) She's definitely more in tune with the world around her and is very observant. If we go somewhere new or out and about, she definitely scopes the place and people out. She loves the outdoors, although it's too cold to go outside these days. Her favorite thing in the world is Cooper dog! She screams and smiles so often when he's around. Guess they actually spend the most time together, so to be expected, right?! She's sitting up these days on her own - but not for too long before losing her balance and falling over. My favorite new trick of hers is giving kisses! I'll say "can I have a kiss?" and lean in toward her and she'll lean toward me with her mouth sort of half open and lay one on me. It's the best thing ever! The other day, she actually grabbed my cheeks with both hands and laid one on me - gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment