Monday, March 29, 2010

Emily Turns 30!






Emily is one of my dear friends from college who I don't get to see near enough. We had so much fun this weekend celebrating her big 30 birthday bash! Em was a little under the weather though -- a stomach bug of sorts -- which isn't any fun when it's your b'day! We had a great time at dinner and then headed to Edmond to Nothing But Class for a fun-filled night of hilariousness as we all attempted to learn some pretty sweet routines! I'm sure I would have had all the moves down -- HA!! -- but for my state of being! Being almost 7 months pregnant made things a little more difficult, to say the least, but still a really fun time. And, I had to miss out on enjoying Em's famous margaritas -- bummer! Here's a few pics of our crew. Good times were had by all. Happy Birthday Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment