Wednesday, May 5, 2010

4D Ultrasound Pics of Kate





When our family was in town for the shower recently, I scheduled a 4D ultrasound session at Stork Vision so that they could all get a peek of our precious Kate! I hadn't had an ultrasound since about 20 weeks when we found out the sex, so I was excited to get another peek myself. It was so awesome to watch Kate on the big screen squirm around and we spent some time trying to get those priceless face shots of her in the womb. It wasn't easy. She kept her hands in front of her face for a while -- maybe she'll be a little camera shy -- but finally she moved and settled in to just the right spot and we got these great pics of her little face! My favorite one is the first one with her mouth a little open!

Kyle and I go back for another ultrasound at our doctor's office next Saturday, so I'll be 3 weeks further along and we'll hope for some more awesome shots of her getting even bigger. I'll be sure to share ; )

1 comment: