Thursday, May 6, 2010

More Candid Pics from the Shower



[Pretty sure my belly is a lot bigger than hers - and I had my most slimming outfit on ; )]



[Delana and I showing off our bellies - I sort of look like I've had one of those Coronas in the background - I wish! ; )]



[My mom and me]



[Good friend Kristina holding her daughter Awbrey, Me and Delana]



[Me with the incredible hostesses - from left to right Delana, Kami, Me, Gretchen]

So I promised more pictures from my most recent baby shower so here are some great candids that my awesome friend Delana captured. By the way, these first pics are of she and I -- she's preggers too (due September 1) -- so it's been exciting to share in this pregnancy journey with her. Delana and her husband Steve are expecting a little boy, Preston George. Check out their blog by clicking here and get the scoop on what's going on in their baby world.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I love them! It was such a great visit!! We're counting down the days until we get to meet lil Miss kate! =) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete