Sunday, June 6, 2010

Maternity Pictures










I might have waited beyond what's standard to have some maternity pictures done and honestly, I kept debating whether or not I even wanted to be photographed being pregnant. Despite my hesitations, I'm so glad I went through with it and would recommend it to anyone. The ideal time is probably 6-7 months, however, as opposed to waiting until the countdown of days during your final month! Plus, it's just much easier to move around ; )

These amazing pics were captured by the super talented Brandi Traina with Traina Portraits! She's one unbelievably talented photographer and what's even better is that she's so laid back and easy to work with and makes you feel so at ease and natural. I can't rave enough about her and she's worth every penny of the investment! Brandi will also be photographing Kate once she enters the world and we seriously can't wait to see what she will capture!

I love all of the pics of Kyle and I and in a couple, you'll see Cooper. It was hard wrangling a dog at the shoot but we didn't want to leave him out of them. I can't believe how big my belly is in lots of these shots! Seriously - can I get any bigger??!!

Kate will be here in just under 20 days - oh my!!!

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! I LOVE Your pictures! I can't wait to see lil Miss Kate either! The countdown has officially begun! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete